Make Life Better Foundation
Response to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan
On 11 March, a 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck 250 miles off the coastal city of Sendai, Japan. This devastating earthquake is the strongest ever recorded in Japan and one of the largest the planet has seen in nearly a century.
The earthquake triggered an even more destructive tsunami, which demolished cities and farmland across the island nation, causing a yet-undetermined loss of life and property.
Making a Difference
To help the relief efforts in Japan, Unicity International has offered a dollar for dollar match, up to $100,000 USD for all donations to the Make Life Better Foundation’s Japan Relief Fund.
All donations made to the Japan Relief Fund will go directly to the Japanese Red Cross Society (JRCS).
In addition, Unicity International will cover any conversion or service fees imposed by PayPal. Therefore, literally every single dollar you donate to Japan Relief Fund will go to help the Japanese earthquake and tsunami victims.
“Our goal is to reach the maximum matching fund allocation. I strongly encourage you to share this campaign with your family, friends and associates so we help alleviate the suffering as quickly as possible,” stated Mr. Stewart Hughes, Chairman/CEO, Unicity International.
How You Can Help
- DONATE…any amount helps.
- COMMENT…at checkout on PayPal, leave a comment about other ways you plan to help
- VISIT…head over to the Make Life Better Foundation Facebook fan page
- LIKE…be sure to click on the button to ‘Like’ on our page and help raise further awareness
- DISCUSS…join the discussion here on of how we can all help out more
- SHARE…use Social Media to spread the word and tell everyone you know to donate to the Japan Relief Fund
TO DONATE, CLICK HERE
(All U.S. donations are tax deductible)
Use the following hashtags on Twitter Make Life Better Foundation:
Finally, we want our friends and family in Japan to know that our prayers and thoughts are with them.
Thank you for your time and generosity.